Core processes of companies are evolving rapidly. Teams with monolithic applications are asking how to move existing applications to the cloud to make them
1) Make it more scalable and fail-safe.
2) further develop in a future-proof manner, as well as
3) be able to update frequently and without downtime.
In this webinar, Marc Finke of BITS and Franz Schubert of Giant Swarm share their experiences from customer projects on how companies are solving the following requirements.
- When does it make sense to map monoliths to microservices?
- How to choose applications to bring to the cloud
- What is the most sensible way to cut my applications
- How do I benefit from the advantages of the cloud in a timely manner?
The webinar is intended for software architects, project managers, infrastructure teams, and enterprise architects who are concerned with lift and shift, greenfield vs. brownfield, and make or buy cloud-native infrastructures.
Giant Swarm runs cloud-native infrastructure for businesses so they can focus on their digital offerings.
BITS GmbH, an IT company with 20 years of market knowledge and project experience, offers IT consulting and digital solutions for medium-sized companies, international corporations and startups.